Sunday, November 9, 2008

Trina Turk for Clinique

Nordstrom has a great GWP for Clinique right now... because the bag it comes in was designed by Trina Turk. All you have to do is spend $25 and you get this awesome sliver and white bag with bright yellow lining. It is decently large, so it can actually fit all the makeup I need for a weekend trip! Watch the video online about Trina Turk and how she came up with the design for the bag.

The GWP includes:
* Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser (1.7 oz.)
* Zero Gravity Repairwear Lift Firming Cream (0.5 oz.)
* Multi-Compact with Colour Surge Eye Shadow Duo in Beach Plum
and Soft-Pressed Powder Blusher in New Clover
* Lash Doubling Mascara (0.14 oz.)
* Long Last Glosswear SPF 15 in Bamboo Pink
* Long Last Lipstick in Blush Coral
* Silvery Lipstick Case
* Elegant travel bag designed exclusively for Clinique by Trina Turk

So far I like the pink glosswear and the eye shadow duo. If I wore lipstick, I would totally carry it in the hot silver case. But the bag is really the best part.. and totally worth a few purchases. I just love it when Fashion and Beauty come together to make beautiful things happen.

For my purchases, I got another cream shaper for eyes in brown sugar. As I said before, I love these pencils because of how soft they are. They create a great line without hardly any pressure and if you want, they smudge and blend well too. I also picked up a major standby for generations of women, almost lipstick in black honey. Not one for much color on my lips, this is the perfect hint of red. It literally makes your pout look like it does naturally... but better!

GWP Lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: