Friday, November 7, 2008

Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment

It might feel strange to slather a weird green goo all over your face, but this stuff does wonders. Kate Somerville is famous for the famous faces who swear by the treatments at her medi-spa in LA. ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment is the next best thing to going there yourself. It contains papaya fruit enzymes, which increase cell turnover for gentle yet effective exfoliation. Apply it to slightly damp skin and massage it all over in circular motions for 30 seconds, then rinse. It burns my skin a tiny bit, so i never leave it on any longer than that. Afterward my skin feel soft and smooth, like the top layer has been sloughed off. My face is a little red right after for about 20 minutes, so I apply it before bedtime. I aim for using it twice a week, but it depends on how much time i have and how yucky my skin is feeling. But one things for sure, it always feels better after this!

Kate Somerville products are now available at Neiman Marcus, which is nice for those who don't live in LA and don't like to shop online. So try it out, you'll be hooked, I swear.

ExfoliKate Lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: