Monday, November 24, 2008

Diptyque Red Tubereuse Candle

After a yummy Sunday meal of dim sum in Chinatown, I discovered a hidden gem down an alley known as Maiden Lane near Union Square in San Francisco. This little alley is where you can find luxury stores like YSL, Theory, Gucci, and other stores that tend to be nothing but trouble.

It also is home to the only Diptyque boutique on the west coast (the other US location is in Boston). I have to admit I had never heard of Diptyque Parfumes prior to walking in the adorable store, but now I am a fan! The scents are fantastic and their candles so addicting my friend's mother asked her to pick up two before she headed home to Michigan for the holidays. The special request was for the Tubereuse scented candle, right now available in this beautiful frosted red glass for the holidays. For $68 this candle better burn for days (approximately 50 hours), but the spicy-floral scent is quite nice.

Lucky for those of you not in San Francisco, Diptyque candles are available at lots of specialty boutiques throughout the country and online at eLuxury.com

Burn Lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Becky said...

Wow, I could never imagine spending that much on a candle

Becky said...

Wow, I could never imagine spending that much on a candle.