Kiehl’s Day, Nov. 12, commemorates the day in 2003, when Kiehl’s re-planted a pear tree at the corner of 13th St. and Third Ave. Officially declared Kiehl’s Day by New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg, Kiehl’s Day has become an annual Kiehl’s holiday, in which we honor our history, our heritage and our customers.
WHAT: Kiehl’s Day Celebration
- “Pear Tree Corner” new product election all week
- Grand prize drawing for “Pear Tree Corner” gift basket all week
- FREE daily product giveaways for the first 25 customers, Nov. 10-Nov. 14
- FREE Pear Lip Balms for the first 25 customers on Kiehl’s Day, Nov. 12
- FREE Pear Tree Corner candle with each purchase of $60 or more all week
- FREE Kiehl’s Baby Lip Balm for children all week
- Children’s art activities throughout the week
- Saturday Bagel Brunch, Nov. 15
- Kiehl’s Since 1851, 2360 Fillmore Street, San Francisco 415.359.9260
- Kiehl’s Since 1851, San Francisco Center, San Francisco, 415.644.0112
- Kiehl’s Since 1851, 1848 8th Street, Berkeley, 510.548.0130
- Or find your local Kiehl's location here.