Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Clarisonic Holiday Special

I still haven't gotten my hands on one of these to try, but I hear nothing but great things about the Clarisonic Skincare Brush. But now might be the time to finally bite the bullet... either that or let a loved one know its what I want for Christmas!

Starting last Friday, 11/21, on the Clairsonic website, you can personalize your own Clarisonic! They are also allowing customers to break their $195 payment into 4 easy payments to make those holiday budgets stretch a little further. The easy payment program is only applicable for the month of Dec, so you'll want to hurry!For those shoppers paying in full we have an incentive for them as well. With a $195 purchase you will receive a ½ oz renewal serum, and travel bag, a $55 in value! Pretty sweet.

Brush Lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

The App Goddess said...

This is awesome!!!! I'm gonna get one:) Hope you and yours have a beauty full Thanksgiving!