Thursday, July 23, 2009

Kiehl’s Sunflower Color Preserving Hair Care

On my recent weekend trip home to Seattle, I had a chance to try out a new set of shampoo and conditioner. Kiehl's sent me cute little lab samples that were perfect for the plane and exactly enough for 2 or 3 washes. The Sunflower Color Preserving Shampoo and Sunflower Color Preserving Conditioner lived up to all my hopes and reams, let me tell you. It smelled AMAZING (my number one requirement) and did an excellent job cleaning and detangling my hair. In these economic tiems, it can only be a good thing to use color preserving products so you don't have to go to the salon as often for touch ups. I haven't seen my stylist in WAY too long (almost 5 months... eck!). I haven't tried the Sunflower Color Preserving Deep Recovery Pak yet, but I think I will this weekend. It is supposed to give me extra shine and radiance. Yes please!

Even more exciting news, this is Kiehl’s first hair collection that’s Paraben-Free, Sulfate-Free, and Silicone-Free. They use Sunflower Seed Oil to preserve hair color, condition and moisturize. This is also Kiehl’s first collection formulated specifically to preserve and protect color vibrancy while helping to repair damage caused by chemical processing. Yay! Did I mentions is smells amazing?!?! Must be the apricot kernel oil and sunflower oil.

Sunflower Lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: