Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! 4-in1 Natural Mascara

My new favorite everyday mascara was a bit of a shock to be. I'll be the first to admit that packaging is very important to me. I have used other Tarte products in the past, and my biggest complaint was this funny faux patent leather quilted material! This mascara tube is twice as big as it would be without it and kind of ackward. But packaging aside, Lights, Camera, Lashes! 4-in-1 Natural Mascara is a great mascara! It goes on slightly dry (so it doesn't get everywhere and smudge) with a slight texture. It coats my lashes completely and really does all 4: lengthen, curl, volumize, and condition. It doesn't smudge off during the day (BIG for me) and comes off with just a little face wash and water, no crazy amounts of rubbing. Also, they use natural ingredients like carnauba wax, olive esters, and rice bran wax. So despite the fact that the packaging turned me off, I'm glad I finally tried this mascara out. It is definitely going in my regular pile.

Lash Lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: