Friday, July 10, 2009

Yes to Carrots C Me Shine Lip Gloss

One girl can never have too many lip glosses right?! I think so! Well, I've found yet another one to add to my arsenal. Best part is I can find it in a local drugstore. Yes to Carrots/Tomatoes/Cucumbers is actually a local company, based here in San Francisco, that specializes in Paraben-Free beauty and skin care products that combine the fresh, unadulterated goodness of organic fruits and vegetables with the purifying and moisturizing properties of minerals harvested from the Dead Sea.

Yes to Carrots C Me Shine Lip Gloss provides both shine and hydration along with a minty sensation. It feels like a soft lip balm, but gives a nice amount of color (depending on the shade) and lots of shine! I love the squeeze tube since its not messy and you can get exactly the amount of color you need. My only complaint on the packaging is the label is stuck on the tube, and after only one day, one corner at the bottom is coming off. So maybe they will improve the labeling, or maybe mine was just slightly defective. I really like the shade Carrot Shine for a neutral look, and Rose Shine for a more frosty pink look. The are made of 95% organic ingredients and I can actually understand each thing in them. Very comforting since I am sure I eat a lot of gloss throughout the day.

Gloss Lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

smilinggreenmom said...

This looks great! I just found your blog and will be sure to follow you. I am hoping to hear lots more on natural beauty products, thanks! One of my favorites is the Topricin foot cream to help with my dry and achy feet. I love giving myself a pedicure with it! Have you heard of this? Well hey- I just tweeted you and am now following! Take Care, smilinggreenmom