Thursday, July 9, 2009

Smashbox Jet Set Waterproof Eyeliner

I get stuck in makeup ruts all the time. Even though I have countless (literally, not worth counting how many) products to choose from, I end up using the same 4 things over and over. To mix it up a little, I spent an extra 5 minutes this morning on my eyes. I used Smashbox's Jet Set Waterproof Eyeliner in Navy Blue just on my upper eyelids to create a fun cat eye type look. I drew the line fairly thick and used a neutral powder shadow as a base, making the liner the main attraction. The blue (the picture is actually the Midnight Purple, which is also very pretty) is a fun change from your basic black, it REALLY makes my blue eyes pop. It may take a few more minutes than my usual dash of shimmery pink shadow, but it is way more fun. Best part is this stuff lasts and lasts. It doesn't smudge or travel to the top of my eyelid in the middle of the day.

Line Lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

cleung341 said...

I totally understand when you say that you have so much makeup, but always use the same 4 things. I do that too, but I still keep buying makeup.