Monday, July 6, 2009

Pure Silk Moisturizing Shaving Cream

I spent the 4th of July weekend in sunny southern California. Because of the silly TSA rules against liquids, I didn't get to bring my new favorite shaving cream on the plane and boy did I need it. It was sundress weather all weekend long! Pure Silk Moisturizing Shave Cream is available in six supper yummy fun-scented formulas that contain skin conditioners and emollients to protect skin from the razor’s edge. Your legs will thank you for making them smooth and oh so touchable. Pure Silk Shave Cream Formulas include:

* Pure Silk Raspberry Mist
* Pure Silk Citrus Zest
* Pure Silk Melon Splash
* Pure Silk Plumeria (my current fav)
* Pure Silk Coconut & Oat Flour
* Pure Silk Peaches & Cream

Grab your beach bag, sundress and cocktail dress, because it doesn’t matter where you go, as long as you put your best leg forward! Pure Silk Moisturizing Shave Cream is available in drugstores and mass merchandise stores for a suggested retail price of $1.79- 9.5 oz can.Can't beat that! And it does come in a travel size of 2.5oz, so I need to find that before my next getaway trip...

Shave Lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: