Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Smashbox Halo Hydrating Perfecting Powder

Forever on the quest to find the perfect foundation powder, I finally got to try Smashbox's Halo Hydrating Perfecting Powder. At $59 it is not a cheap option, but it is now my current favorite! And actually compared to the popular BE Bare Minerals which is $29 for .3oz, Halo is a better deal at $59 for .75oz.

The Halo container is awesome. You spin the sifter and powder slowly shaves off into the top, so there is no mess and no wasted product! I used a BE Kabuki brush to apply (the one that comes with Halo is rather small) and it goes on like a dream. It is very light weight and the Light shade matches my skin tone perfectly, not too peachy or orange at all. The powder is supposed to be both hydrating and fight the signs of aging with amino acids, minerals and real gold. Not to mention Halo is Oil-free, Talc-free, and Paraben-free. All I know so far is it evens out my skin tone and makes my face look fresh and clean.

I am happy I finally got to try Halo and I think you should too. Only thing that might hold you back is the limited shades available. Hopefully Smashbox will work on having darker shades in the future, so everyone can try this awesome foundation.

Powder Lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

beauty cosmetics said...

I am looking for good product. I think this one is great.