Tuesday, July 21, 2009

LaLicious Island Guava Body Butter

LaLicious Body Butters are perfect for moisturizing your elbows and knees during the summer months. The Island Guava scent makes me feel like I'm on vacation in Hawaii. As with most body butters, this cream is Shea Butter based. Renowned for its therapeutic and healing properties, Shea Butter is the ideal moisturizing ingredient. The whipped consistency of this cream allows for intense hydration without leaving your skin feeling greasy. Aloe is added to help heal dry, damaged skin. I apply it right after I get out of the shower and then I have soft, silky legs and arms all day! It costs $24 for 8oz and can be found at countless spas and beauty stores across the country or on their website.

Butter Lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: