Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Fashion Week

Although I missed SF Fashion week this year because tickets were rather expensive and I don't have many wealthy friends with the same obsession I do, I always follow the major fashion weeks in New York, Milan, Paris, and London. I'll even LA and Miami if the collections spark my interest. I go to Style.com throughout the season and check out my fav designers' new digs and fill my macbook with pictures of the makeup styles as well as the clothes and accessories.

A few of my fav collections so far:


Betsey Johnson - Both the designer and the dresses are so much fun and full of energy. This collection has party dresses for each of the past 6 decades.

Zac Posen - He never fails to amaze me with his dresses, especially those at the end of this collections in the water colored satin fabric.
Abaeté - I recently discovered Laura Poretzky through her Payless Shoes line; I really liking the solid bright jewel tones and her fresh cuts.
Carolina Herrera - A woman who knows how to design for women. Her collections are always striking and beautiful.



Check out the shows for yourself!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: