Tuesday, September 18, 2007

va va voom!

I'm not one of those girls who can't leave the house without mascara on. No makeup days do exist in my life (the beach, the gym, etc). And while I am blonde, my lashes aren't so light as to always need a layer of paint. But I can't stand to wear any kind of eye makeup and not put on mascara to go with it! My current favorites are:




Bourjois Paris Volume Glamour Black was first introduced to me by my sister, which is funny because she has worn makeup maybe 5 times in her life, and prom night was one of them! She brought back a few things of makeup from Paris for me when I was in high school and then a year or so later, Sephora started carrying Bourjois in the US, for only $13.50. Bourjois single eyeshadows are nice as well, the french just know their beauty!






My new favorite mascara is M.A.C.'s Zoom Lash in Zoomblack. Its is super intense and dark. It thickens and curls my lashes instantly. They only downside is you have to use a lash brush to clean up the clumps a bit. But its lasts forever, and doesn't fall later in the day. And the price is quite good, I got it for $11 at Nordstrom.



For everyday, really neutral looks, I go for L'Oreal's Voluminous Mascara in Black/Brown. Its a little less intense, yet still quite effective for a drugstore mascara. Sometimes you want something a little more subtle ya know. And at drugstore.com, its only $4.89! Very niiice.


Lash Lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: