Friday, September 14, 2007

Lips are meant for...

I am a lip gloss addict, I'll admit it. If I realize I don't have any lip stuff in my purse, I start to get all panicky. I think because when I am stressed, I chew on my lips and then they dry out. I have tried so many different lip balms and glosses over the years but once I found Philosophy's Kiss Me, I knew I had hit the jackpot. It provides the shine and moisture I love, while tasting good without being sickly sweet. Some lip glosses just taste awful! I'll occasionally wear something with a bit more sparkle or color, but my everyday lip gloss of choice is Kiss Me. I've tried all three colors, and they are all awesome. The clear (looks yellow in the tube) and the red have an orangey flavor and the pink tastes minty fresh.



Smile lovely and have a fabulous weekend!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: