Wednesday, September 26, 2007

style your style

I've been a avid reader of Style.com since I discovered I could spend hours perusing pictures of fashion shows and luxury accessories I will probably never afford. It is a great source for the latest trends in fashion and beauty.


Some fun articles right now:




Candy Pratt Price's accessories trend pick is PLAID... think she's mad? I kinda like it, course I have to have some Scottish pride!




Queen Cate: Cate Blanchet has been one of my favorite actresses since she blew me away in Elizabeth. I can't wait for the new one! Here is a reprint of the W interview from the October issue.














And finally for BEAUTY: I always love the "5 Great..." picks section. This month its 5 Great Solid Scents. Who doesn't like to smell good on the go and these handy solids are perfect for your handbag.

Read Lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: