Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Get Great Hair Tools at BeautyChoice.com

Looking for great hair tools at affordable prices? Don't want to scour eBay for cheap auctions that might send you crappy knock off? I have found a great new site for you to find all your hair needs and beyond. BeautyChoice.com has a wide selection of top of the line hair dryers, flat irons, curling irons. It carries brands like T3, CHI, BaByliss, Clairsonic, and more. Check it out, you will be pleasantly surprised by the deals and the shipping is free with a lot of their items!

They were nice enough to send me a BaByliss PRO Nano Titanium Dryer to try out myself. For only $80, it is a professional tool that everyone can enjoy. I like the shape of it, looks like an old pistol or something. It drys my hair very fast and leaves it silky smooth, using that nano titanium. I always use the concentrator attachment on my hair dryers, to better direct the heat down the shaft of my hair. My only complaint is that the attachment on this dryer doesn't spin around on the dryer head easily, so I have to turn the dryer myself when drying on one side of my head. It is a very light weight dryer, at 18.5 oz., which is very important when you have a ton of hair... or weak arms like me! Try it out or check out the site for other great styling tools.

Style Lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: