Thursday, September 25, 2008

Nude Skincare Advanced Eye Complex

I've never used eye cream. There. I said it. I know, weird coming from a beauty junkie that has tried and tested tons lotions and potions. My daily skincare routine is complex enough! I know I should get into the habit of using one now, before I actually need to. I'm still wrinkle free (thank you youth and great genetics!) but I may not be so lucky forever.

I may have found an eye cream that i could use on a daily basis, at least at night to start out. Nude skincare's Advanced Eye Complex is formulated with milk peptides to stimulate collagen production and firm the skin. It also has acacia to lift and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It has CoQ10 and argan extract which protect against free radical damage. My favorite is the phytoactive organic mountain ash that reduces puffiness around the eye area. No one likes puffiness!

It all sounds high tech without being full of werid chemicals, right? Part of the reason I don't use eye cream is I wear contacts and have very sensitive eyes. If anything gets near them, they sting and water like crazy. Well, so far this stuff doesn't do that! It goes on smooth and gets absorbed fast. And once again, I freakin love their packaging! So we'll see if I can keep it up.

Eye Lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: