Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Ojon's Tunu Elastik Hair Smoothing Cleanser and Conditioner

Whenever a boy tells me I smell good, I usually credit it to my hair products. Perfumes and lotions tend to fade, especially the light, fruity ones I like, but good smelling hair products last and last. So it is very important for me to love the smell of anything I put in my hair.

As always, when given the opportunity to try a new beauty product, I pounce. Ojon sent me the latest addition to their great line of hair care products, Tunu Elastik Hair Smoothing Cleanser and and Tunu Elastik Hair Smoothing Conditioner. While having smooth hair isn’t usually my main concern (I have the flattest, finest bone-straight hair you might ever see), I knew it couldn’t hurt. Who doesn’t want smooth hair?! Besides, it contains Tunu extract and Swa Oil to help add a soft, flexible bounce… and I do love me some bounce!

As with other sulfate-free shampoos, the cleanser doesn’t suds up much so it’s hard to feel it really cleaning your hair. But it didn’t tangle mine strands up too much, and rinsed out clean. The conditioner felt really nice, consistency wise, very thick and luxurious. I can see how there is a rubber like substance in it (the Tunu extract) creating strength and flexibility. But the smell is just honestly not for me. It reminds me of peanut butter and sort of looks like it too! The scent just really just doesn’t go with my fruity, fresh scents in my other products. But if it wasn’t for the smell, I would really like this set for my hair health. It did feel smoother and a bit bouncier! So if nutty, earthy smells are up your alley, try them out.

Bounce Lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: