Monday, September 8, 2008

Kate Somerville Oil Free Moisturizer

Since I'm prone to breakouts, I'm weary of trying new moisturizers. But when I got the chance to try Kate Somerville's new Oil Free Moisturizer, I jumped! Countless celebrities swear by her treatments and products, so I wanted to see what the hype was all about.

It seems like she designed this moisturizer just for me: it is for people with combination, oily, or sensitive skin that want to moisturize and fight the signs of aging without causing additional breakouts. Perfect. I really love the push down pump bottle. It's much more hygienic than a regular jar and 2 pumps is the a perfect amount for all over face and neck application. It goes on smoothly and absorbs quickly, leaving the perfect canvas for makeup application. The ingredients are supposed to help absorb excess oil and reflect light to give you that fresh face glow. I'm absolutely loving it. It's only draw back is it doesn't contain sunscreen. It is a bit on the pricier side, at $65 for 1.7oz, but if you are going to spend money on one great skincare item, this would be it.

Moisturize Lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: