Tuesday, September 30, 2008

YSL's Touche Éclat Lives Up To The Fame

I've been meaning to find out why everyone is so in love with YSL's Touche Éclat Radiant Touch Luminizer but it wasn't until Sephora finally started carrying the brand (in select stores and online) that I had the impetus to buy it. Well, now I get it. It is an AWESOME highlighter and concealer. It really knocks the socks off any other under eye concealer I've tried. I LOOOOVE the bottom click gold pen. It is so glamorous and yet so practical. I can throw it in my mini makeup bag in my purse and have it available anywhere.

I purchased the lightest shade, Luminous Radiance, which works well for me to hide dark shadows and light blemishes. I might try the next shade darker as well, Luminous Ivory, for other areas of my face like my nose and chin. A professional makeup artist (who did not work for YSL) told me she didn't use foundation personally, only two shades of Touche Éclat to hide imperfections and highlight her features subtly. And she certainly looked radiant, and foundation free.

I highly recommend trying the Touch Éclat, even if it is pricey ($40). It is a piece of luxury, the only one you might be able to budget in during these crazy times of economic turmoil. At least we have makeup, right?! Argh. Well, if you are losing sleep over money worries, at least this will hide the shadows!

Radiant Lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: