Monday, August 25, 2008

Get Texture From Sebastian... For now

The other day I was strolling through a rather foreign land... commonly known as Ulta (we don't have such establishments in the city, I was stuck out in the boonies) and I stumbled apon the sale shelf. I had been to my hairstylist the other week and so we had talked about how Sebastian is completely re-doing their whole line. So all there old products would be discounted at beauty supply stores. Well, what did I find at Ulta? A bottle of Sebastian Texturizer Flexible Bodifying Gel for $8, almost half the retail price! So I thought I'd try it out.

So far , I like it. I rubbed it through my hair before I blew dried this morning and this afternoon my hair still resembled what it looked like post-blow dry! The gel has a rubber-like quality, since it uses silicone, along with natutal ingridients like camomile, to give you bounce and hold at the same time. Go check out your local beauty salon or supply store for any of your other favorite Sebastian products before they are all gone!

Bounce Lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Shelly Borrell said...

I'm thinking about trying this product. Do you think it will work well with my flat iron? http://www.myhairstylingtools.com/nano-ceramic-hair-straightener-flat-iron-p-309.html