Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Rahua Shampoo and Conditioner by Amazon Beauty

I recently had the opportunity to try a new shampoo and conditioner made with ingredients from the Amazon. Fancy, no? Well I'm not high on the nature kick like everyone else is, but I did enjoy these products because they actually work.

Rahua Shampoo and Conditioner from Amazon Beauty uses a special oil made from Rahua nuts that women in the Amazon use to promote healthy, strong hair. It is supposed to penetrate deep into the hair's cortex to actually repair damaged, broken hair. They also have Paolo Santo oil, which is made from "holy wood." It is a highly coveted substance by shamans and high priests, known for its excellent healing properties. Sounds rare huh?

All I know is I like it. Both smell nice and the conditioner really softens and detangles my hair, something VERY important to me. I have very fine, soft hair but you'd be surprised how some conditioners turn my hair into a complete mess. This one works like a dream. Try it yourself.

Hair Lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: