Wednesday, August 6, 2008

NARS Bronzer Blush Duo in Laguna and Orgasm

My personal secret to perfectly glowing summer skin is in this simple to-the-point compact. NARS Bronzer Blush Duo in Laguna and Orgasm gives me just the right amount of color and helps me not look like I live in cold, foggy San Francisco (it was 58 today... some summer we are having!). But I don't look over tanned like some so-cal beach babe either. I'd like to think of it as a healthy touch of sun without the cancer. After I apply my powder foundation and concealer, I take a big soft brush and buff on the Laguna bronzer all over my face, concentrating on the apples of my cheeks, my nose and forehead, where the sun hits first. I blend everything quite well, especially down my neck, and then take the same soft brush and get a bit of the Orgasm blush. I apply this right below the apples of my cheeks backwards. The result is slightly sculpted, bright and very sunny!

Bronze AND Blush Lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: