Friday, August 15, 2008

Get Them Now or Never: Sephora Whipped Body Indulgences

Most of the time, when stuff is on sale in a store, it is front and center or at least well marked for the customer to see. Well, Sephora puts the real bargain hunter in all of us to the test. When things are on sale in their stores, they are generally very well hidden and there is barely a red sign to be found. Well, once I learned the secret to finding "sale" items online, I knew where in the store to look for things that I knew would be on mark down. One of those were these delicious Sephora Indulgences - Whipped Body Delights. I found them on the very bottom of the Sephora Brand Skincare section, so well hidden the sales person who rang me up said, "huh, I didn't know we had these..." I felt so cleaver! I got a set of four 2.25oz. body butters for $20 in Pink Grapefruit (my absolute favorite. Smells like breakfast!), White Peach, Lemon Drop, and Grapeseed. They are super cute, perfect for travel! I don't see this particular set available online, but my advice to you is to go check out your local Sephora and see what they have hidden away. I might just ahve to go back and buy up the rest of the Pink Grapefruit Body Butters they have at Powell Street...

Bargin Hunt Lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

marisol said...

I ♥ the Grapefruit one. Sooo yummy!

Muscular Mayhem said...

They are discontinuing this line of lotions - I LOVED the white peach. So sad to see them go...