Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wipe Off Your Makeup

If you're anything like me, it is often hard to get yourself to take off your eye makeup and wash your face every single night. I'm not sure way, since I am obsessed with my eternal quest for clear skin, but I get lazy and pass out without a trip to my sink. Terrible, huh?!

Well, my new best friend is a pack of Makeup Remover Wipes from Sephora. I keep them on my dresser and I make sure to at least wipe off my makeup before I hit the pillow. Now that my favorite mascara is Too Faced Lash Injection Pinpoint I need to rub off the mascara's little tubes on my lashes. These wipes are perfect for that! For $10 a pack, try them yourself. The package snaps shut really well, so they will stay moist for longer.

Wipe Lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: