Sunday, August 10, 2008

The King of Shaves for Women

When I shave I need major protection and moisturization or I get narly razor burn. I've tried shave gels and lotions before but I've never felt they gave me as much protection as good old fashioned foaming shaving cream.

The King of Shaves is aptly named because they obviously know what they are doing when it comes to shaving products. I used King of Shaves Women Pamper and Moisturize shaving gel the last two times I shaved my legs and low and be hold, I have had no issues with razor burn and my legs feel great! This gel has Chamomile, Rose Extract, Vitamin E and Grapeseed oil in it to help with extra moisturizing, which I love. It has a nice light smell, like roses and chamomile tea, but nothing too strong or overpowering. My only complaint is that since it is a gel and doesn't really foam at all, you can't see where you have shaved and where you haven't. Your hand has to do all the checking for ya. Otherwise, it does a great job. Available at select Targets and Duane Reade stores.

Shave Lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: