Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Striptease Lipgloss by NARS is HOT!!!

Nars has a knack for naming their shades scandalous phrases that evoke sex and glamour. Anyone who has done any beauty reading online or in magazines has heard of Orgasm blush. The have done it again with the lip gloss called Striptease. It is a super sexy nude gloss that lasts and lasts! They call it a "candlelight nude" which I love. It will be absolutely perfect to pair with a dark, smokey eye. SO HOT... can you tell I'm excited?!

Lip Lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Mia said...

I'm so excited, too! But, when I went to the NARS website, it wasn't on there. Has it not been released yet? Anyone know?

Mia said...

Nm, found it at Sephora.com :)

marisol said...

For me, one of the draws to the brand is the names.