Thursday, April 9, 2009

CoverGirl Fresh Complexion Concealer

While I love my precious YSL Touche Eclat, times are tough for everyone (including me) so it is s good idea to have a cheaper option waiting in the wings. I think I discovered Cover Girl's Fresh Complexion Concealer one day when my makeup had gone to hell and I had to run to the drugstore to fix it before I met up with friends after work. It has turned out to be my favorite cheap-o concealer ever. The doe-foot wand and liquid formula is super easy to apply and blends in well, especially to cover dark under eye circles. It is not quite thick enough to cover serious blemishes, but it works as a quick color corrector for my red blotchy areas. I follow it with some powder foundation and end up with a flawless "no-makeup" look. For $4.99-$5.50 it is certainly a bargain buy!

Conceal lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Tami - fete a fete said...

that is a bargain. will put it on my list...thanks!