Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sephora by OPI Digital Diva Collection

The sunny spring weather calls for bright colored dresses and open toed sandals. To go along with that, you need to brighten up your nail colors! I wasn't immediately attracted to the Digital Diva Collection, Sephora by OPI's first new release of shades since they launched last year. I thought they were a little on the crazy side, but maybe that was because when they came out, it was still rainy and miserable in the city. Now that it is sunny and warm, I want my nails to reflect that! I bought a brightly colored dress for a recent day trip up to wine country and I needed a fun nail color to go with it. I'm Wired, a super bright "electric coral red" turned out to be perfect. Looking down at my nails makes me happy and so thankful that winter is over. Go check out the rest of the Digital Diva collection at a Sephora near you or on Sephora.com. It will make you happy too, promise!

Polish Lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: