Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Mom's Day Gift Ideas: Moroccan Rose Body Butter by The Body Shop

As you might know, I LOVE body butters. Of all kinds. Since The Body Shop's body butters hold a special place in my heart, I was excited to see their Moroccan Rose Body Butter on sale for Mother's Day. For $15 (instead of $20) you can get your beloved mother a tub of yummy, luxurious body butter that smells like delicate roses. It has Community Trade shea butter to make her skin soft, smooth and supple, and Community Trade babassu oil to help repair skin's moisture barrier while restoring suppleness. Sounds like a gift you can feel good about giving this Mother's Day... and maybe grab one for yourself.

Butter Lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Renee said...

This post reminds me how much I love the body shop body butters too! I love how moisturizing it is. I used to use the Shea butter one every night, and the next day I could feel it still on me in the shower... great stuff! I don't know why I stopped but I'll definitely be looking into the new "flavors" they have, while I loved the Shea butter the smell got to me after awhile :P
Renee