Monday, April 27, 2009

Stila Sun Bronzing Powder

The other day I finally ran out of the Laguna side of my NARS Orgasm/Laguna Blush/Bronzer duo (only took 1.5 years of using it every day!). Instead of purchasing a new one, I dug into my makeup box to find another option. Out popped Stila's Sun Bronzing Powder with SPF 15. I think I bought this awhile ago, either on recommendation or on a whim at Sephora, but regardless I never used it more than once or twice. Not sure why, because it is a great substitute. I have the darker shade and even on my very fair skin, it gives just a touch of sun.. without the cancer! At $28 it is a little more affordable than the NARS anyways. But using up what I already have is half the battle.

Bronze Lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

marisol said...

I have the Stila one and really like it.