Monday, April 20, 2009

Herbal Essences Hydralicious Shampoo and Conditioner

I have been an on and off user of Herbal Essences's shampoos and conditioners since I was in high school. I am a total sucker for their luscious scents and cheap prices. So when they sent me their whole line of new Hydralicious Shampoos and Conditioners, I was giddy. Since I have naturally very fine, thin hair I am trying out the "featherweight", in the yellow bottles. So far, I love them. The shampoo come out as a mixture of yellow and orange in a thick juicy sauce that lathers up into a yummy suddiest experience that smells like white water lily nectar and passion fruit. The conditioner is just the right amount of moisturizer for my hair, and yet de-tangles it completely. The smell matches and is also divine.

Besides the "featherwight", Hydralicious also comes in "self-targeting" for normal hair (neither dry nor oily) and "reconditioning" for drier hair types. Pick the one that suits your hair and get to washing! It will please your scents and your hair!

Suds Lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: