Monday, April 13, 2009

Pur~lisse be moist and stay protected gift set

It is going to be mothers day before you know it, so you better start looking for a fabulous gift to give your mom. She deserves it! Gift her with something luxurious that she probably would not get for herself, like this awesome gift set from natural skincare brand Pur~lisse. The be most and stay protected gift set contains three of their top selling essentials: Pur~protect essential daily moisturizer,Pur~Moist hydra balance moisturizer, and Pur~lip comfort daily lip nourisher. I got to try two of the three items and they are awesome. The lip nourisher is so good at smoothing out my often rough, flaky pout. I put it on a night before I got to bed and my lips stay soft and moisturized through the night. I also put it on before I apply lip gloss. It creates a layer of moisture, which is often needed with some of my stickier glosses. The hydra balance moisturizer is great too. It goes on super smooth and isn't "wet" like most moisturizers, so I don't have to wait ages for my skin to absorb it. It is infused with Pur~lisse's special Lotus Lupine Peptide Complex, Vitamin E and their secret blend of French Marine Plants. Sounds fancy, right? Well, at $125 for the set, it is sure to make your mom feel fancy!

Gift Lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: