Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Korres Lip Butters

Since I am such a fan of body butters, it makes perfect sense that I would also enjoy lip butters! Korres, a natural skincare line from Athens, Greece, have great pots of lip butters ($9) with exotic flavors like guava, quince, and wild rose. The guava one is clear, while the others have a tint of red or rose color to them, making them good for a girl who wants no fuss and a lot of moisture. Its all about the shea butter, baby! And the rice bran in them is what seals the moisture in and make it last and last.

Butter Lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

marisol said...

ooohhh I am going to have to try this one out.

MissKarenAshley said...

I love Korres products but haven't tried this yet. I can't wait. Thanks for the review

Miss K
www.simplylovelyideas.blogspot.com

MMT said...

omg I tested the quince one at Sephora and am seriously wanting one!