Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Fashion Targets Breast Cancer

I first discovered the Fashion Targets Breast Cancer campaign while shopping in Brazil, when I lived there as an exchange student in high school. I have long since lost the turquoise t-shirt I bought, but the campaign has stuck with me. Then a few years later, my sister went to Greece and brought me back another shirt in black and yellow, although unfortunately it was way too small so I eventually got rid of it. Now I want another one!


Check out the campaign's website, see the links to all the other countries with campaigns around the world! Its a cool concept and wearing a bulls eye on your chest definitely draws attention! A new partnership was announced with Net-A-Porter, establishing the first online boutique dedicated to FTBC merchandise. They are currently selling Ralph Lauren polo's with the FTBC bulls eye. They are cute and all proceeds go to the FTBC foundation.




Also Scoopnyc.com is going to offer a quilted ballet flat with the blue bulls eye on the toe started in October, although I couldn't find it on the site yet. $49 dollars from the sale will go to FTBC! That is awesome!




Shop Lovely and with compassion!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: