Friday, October 26, 2007

Its all about Good Service!

I ordered DuWop's Payoff, a liquid eyeshadow intensifier from eLuxury.com the other week because it came with a free set of cute lip glosses that I figured were worth the $5 shipping charge (the GWP seems to be still available...check it out!). I was right, the lip glosses are cute and the compact they come in is pretty. But when I went to check out the Payoff, the cap was broken and the bottle was empty! So I called eLuxury to complain and get instructions on how to return the bottle and get a replacement. They were very nice and helpful. They are sending me a new one right away, at no charge, and I don't have to send the broken one back. They even gave me a $30 credit for the trouble. This is why it pays to shop at establishments that take pride in their customer service. As a former Nordstrom employee, I know to value of great service and I reward companies that put the customer first. I will most certainly go back and shop at eLuxury, even if I can't afford most of there items. Hello $2,000 handbags! But I will put my $30 to good use, probably on DuWop's Revolotion Face. I just have to go to Sephora and test colors. How could I buy a foundation online without knowing what my shade is?!


Service Lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: