Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The Body Shop Does it Again

I know I can be a broken record sometimes, but I just can't stop telling the world how much I love The Body Shop and its rewards program! Yesterday I went to the store that is 3 blocks from my office (at California and Drumm for those of you in SF). It has been closed for a few weeks being remodeled and so now they are doing a promotion. I was up for my $25 dollar gift as well, so I got all this great stuff and I only ended up spending $26! It was amazing!!!


I got: Pink Grapefruit Body Butter, my favorite fruity scent to remind me of the warm weather that is no more in this gloomy grey city; All In One Face Base in Shade 03, to further my quest for the perfect powder foundation; Glow Enhancer in Shade 01 Tinted, a shimmery light liquid highlighter for around the eyes or anywhere you want to glow; and a replacement bottle of Aztique Eau de Toilette, which I love to mix with Zestini for a fun fruity zesty scent!

Plus, I got a free gift for spending $20 as part of there new store promotion: a cute suede black and silver makeup bag with a sample sized Super Volume Mascara, a full sized Vitamin E Nurishing Night Cream, a sample sized High-Shine Lip Treatment in Red Gleam, and a full sized White Musk Eau de Toilette. What a freakin' good deal! I am stocked for awhile now... until the next time I feel like a little browsing on my lunch break! Now are you convinced that the Love Your Body rewards club is worth it?! To think of it, they are giving out the rewards cards for free at that location (a $10 value), so if you are in SF, you should run over there before the promotion ends!

Shop Lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: