Friday, October 5, 2007

Think Pink with Dior

I am in LOVE with this limited edition Dior Couture Palette! I have found it on sooo many blogs, but nowhere is it for sale online! I'll have to check Nordstrom, Nieman Marcus, or Saks because I know Sephora isn't carrying it (went there today on my lunch... and I DIDN'T buy anything, weird huh?). I can't wait to see this lovely thing in person.

For $50 you get a lip gloss and a powder bronzer in a pink Dior logo printed case and two little brushes for easy application on the go. The brushes are strapped on so you can take it out at night and be the most stylish girl in the powder room.

The best part is Dior will donate $10 of each sale to The American Cancer Society. The blog Spoiled Pretty did a nice job of vouching for the organization and listing more ideas on how we can help out the cause this month. Check her out!

Dior Lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: