Thursday, October 18, 2007

Just a Quick Word

This is going to be a quick post today cuz I actually have a lot of work to do...yuck! Anyways, thought I would just list a few things I'm eying right now, but trying to hold off on, say, until my next cc bill cycle:


MAC's Antiquitease hit stores today. I am lusting after the Mineralize Eye Shadow duo in Family Silver and the Fluidline in Uppity.

NARS Night Series Mini Palette, a limited edition available at Sephora. Such a grat combo of colors to create the perfect evening looks! mmmm

Philosophy's Hope in A Jar. I bought the mini jar on a whim in line at Sephora (those bins by the check out always get me!) and now I think I'm in love. Its rare for a face cream not to sting or irritate my skin, espically when I'm using Retin-A from my dermatologist, but Hope in a Jar is great and has a nice light scent.

Browse Lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

nilla cookie said...

Love the NARS palette! I don't know why but I'm such a sucker when I see purple shades!

I also just tried a sample of philosophy's Microdelivery Peel and I'm lovin' it too! I've heard a lot about Hope in a Jar and I'm starting to think that this line can do no wrong! :)