Monday, October 15, 2007

Holiday shopping has begun!

Shopping around for a birthday present for one of my best friends, I stumbled upon a great beauty steal I had to share with you all: Smashbox's holiday sets are very cute and such a great deal! I got the Beyond Beauty Light Speed Lip Gloss Set at Nordstrom. It comes with 6 small lip glosses for only $29 with great shades to bring you into fall. I love the slightly sticky texture and the lack of taste (my pet peeve!) and they last a long time. My favorite colors are Rush and Illume. Being the good friend that I am (and feeling guilty about buying something for myself when I was supposed to being buying a present for my girl!) I added 2 of the lip glosses to her present, 35MM and Glare. Hope she enjoys them as much as I am!

Nordstrom already has lots of awesome holiday gift sets. Now I know where I will be doing my Christmas shopping. I can't wait for the M.A.C. holiday collection, which my friend at The Daily Cookie reviewed here. I am definitely going to pick up at least one of these eyeshadow sets, they are my absolute favorite!




Shop Lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

nilla cookie said...

OMG - I was super excited to see some of the gift sets making their way onto the beauty counters at Nordstrom too! I didn't get a chance to check out Smashbox but 6 glosses for $29 bucks would make any of my friends go giddy this holiday! :)