Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Beauty.com Exclusive: LORAC Spotlight Bag

According to Beautiful Makeup Search, Beauty.com is having their friends and family event today: 20% off everything all day. But I can't find any indication of it on their site. Sadly, I can't afford to make any purchases today (sniff sniff), so the discount might get taken off at the end, but I won't be able to find out (what will power, huh?!). If you are more fortuate than I, check out the LORAC Spotlight Bag , exclusive to Beauty.com. It's a damn good deal at $35 and there's no shipping charge.

The set includes a cute black makeup bag with four great products: Perfectly Lit Oil-Free Luminizing Powder, aquaPRIME Oil-Free Makeup Primer, Mocktail Flavored Gloss in Caffeini Martini and Lashes Mascara in Black.

Shop Lovely (without me! :)

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: