Monday, November 19, 2007

Product Review: DuWop's Revolotion Face

As I mentioned a few weeks back, eLuxury.com screwed up my order and I got $30 credit on their site. So I took advantage and ordered DuWop's Revolotion Face after reading rave reviews on a few other beauty blogs. I figured since it's becoming winter (sniff sniff), I might want a little more coverage than my usually concealer, moisturizer and powder. Well I have to say I'm not wowed by this product at all. It is not lightweight the way I expect a tinted moisturizer to be and it makes my skin feel a little sticky. But I have found a good way to use it: mix it with my Purpose moisturizer. That way it has a thinner coverage, so I don't feel like a clown, and the texture is much improved. You can do this with any foundation, just be sure to blend the two products together really well in your palm, so it goes on even!


Blend Lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: