Friday, November 16, 2007

Friday is Fun Day

Its a fabulous, yet slightly grey day here in SF and as usual, I can't wait to get out of the office. To make your day go a little quick, take this beauty-rific quiz:

What's Your Beauty Element?

My Beauty Element is Water


Feminine and dreamy, your beauty style is classic and very vintage.
But you never look out of style! You have a way of making classic looks modern again.

So true! I am such a water child, being a Pieces and all. I'm even painting my room a lovely watery blue this weekend. I love to take simple, classic makeup looks and mix em up a bit.

Quiz Lovely!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

nilla cookie said...

Super cute! I saw this quiz somewhere the other day and my beauty element is water too!

I have tons of pieces in my wardrobe that I've worn for years, and don't look out of style. That way I save my pretty pennies for Chanel, baby! :D